Thursday, June 16, 2016

Bringing Julia home

Bringing home a newborn baby is always cause for celebration. But when you go through a pregnancy after loss and then get to bring your living baby home - well there really isn't a single word that captures all those feelings, all those feelings we just felt. We brought Julia home. We brought her home!

We did it. Julia, William, and us. We all had our part but if it wasn't for William we'd never had known what we knew to help Julia so early on. William - we love you so much.

Please enjoy a video of Julia's last day in the hospital and her first ride in the car home.

Today, we went to the pediatricians and they say she looks like a healthy little baby with an anemia problem that we will just have to figure out. And that's certainly another cause for special celebration.

We feel like celebrating every single day.

Cheers,
Liz and Tom


4 comments:

  1. Yay Julia! Such a cute video- I especially love the family photo at the end. Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Tears of joy. So happy for you all. Love to you guys. We can't wait to meet Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even describe what's in my heart!! I am so overcome with joy for you guys it hurts!! What hurts more is I can't be there to hold that beautiful baby girl!! I love you all...enjoy every precious moment...I know you will 💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear Julia is home!

    Love,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete